Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 4, 2008

I went to my cousin Lori's house today to help her get ready for a b-day party/get-together we are having for my grandma tomorrow. We made a run to Walmart to get a few last minute things. This was the sunset that we saw when we were going back to our car. Strangest sunset I've ever seen. The way the blue just made the straight lines down . . . made me think of those big lights that have at movie premieres. Looks like a big blue light shining up into the sky.
Madi's tongue turned purple from her Ring Pop.
Tony, Lori's husband, does a big fireworks show every 4th. He saved most of them for tomorrow night and Gma's bday celebration, but he did a few of them for us tonight!
We loved them!
He goes all out with the fireworks each year!
Madi making a scary face with the flashlight!

No comments: