Monday, March 31, 2008

March 27, 2008

Well, that didn't turn out quite like I meant for it to!
It's a little bit SMALL!!
If you get your binoculars out, you can see that it is Jackson pitching during baseball practice. He is excited about baseball this year, and we should have a pretty good team. However, I hope we lose at least one game because his coach (aka MY husband!) has promised the kids if they go undefeated this season, he will shave his head.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not against the bald look at all. It looks great on some guys. Just not sure how it will look on Gerald. And then I think, "What if it doesn't grow back?" or "What if it only grows back in patches??" He'll look like he's got the mange with only a few patches of hair on his head! I told him he needed to THINK about what he said before he spoke! And that he needed to go ahead and invest in Bullfrog Sunscreen Company! We'll jack the price of that stock way up if he's got to keep that white head covered up so it doesn't burn. We are heading to the lake for 10 days in June. . . and I bet a sunburned BALD head would hurt very badly! He tans so easily and has already started getting darker just from baseball practice. Now just picture this, it's the end of the season and his arms/face/neck are all tanned. . . and a glowing-white head. . .

Oh. . . I gotta quit. I'm getting stressed.

1 comment:

Mom of these kids said...

Ha ha!! If you click on the picture It opens up in a window and gets big where you can see it good, so I didn't need my binoculars!