Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 4, 2007

Today the preacher asked for my "expert opinion" on something and, to make a long story short, he had a big piece of plywood stuck against a wall and I thought I'd help out and help him move it. Well, when I pulled on the end of it, the plywood came down from the wall, landed on his foot and then fell over. In the process, the apple I was holding in one hand, fell under that plywood as it was falling (with the preacher on top of it) and it was totally crushed under the plywood and the preacher. I really do wish we had that moment on video - because it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. . .

1 comment:

Mom of these kids said...

ha ha....so while your preacher was in agony over a broken toe....who cares about that....you were taking pics of the crushed apple!! LOL