Wednesday, August 22, 2007

August 8, 2007

These are the geese that live at Cane Creek.
I don't particularly like them... I think they are beautiful - but they are bullies. I think they like to chase people for fun. . . but hey, who can blame them!

I love taking pics at Cane Creek . . . but I was very disappointed when I went today. There was dog poop EVERYWHERE on the sidewalks and in the sand at the boat docks. It would be SO nice if people would pick up after their pets! No one else wants to have to step around the 'tootsie rolls' your dog leaves when it is 'tending to it's business'! SO please be responsible and pick up after your pets. . . especially if they crap on the sidewalk!!!! That's just nasty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The geese arent only bullies, its THEIR poop litter on the sidewalks.

KHaynes said...

WOW!! I had no idea that goose poop was that big!! They should at least poop in the water or over in the woods!! :) LOL